Front End Web Developer
How would you like to work at a high-end web studio developing sites for clients all through the Midwest? Our team creates web user experiences for some of the best brands. Put your web skills to use as a Front End Web Developer on a fast-paced, dynamic, and engaging team.
How do you know if you’re a good fit for this position?
- You may call yourself a coder, designer, UI/UX designer/developer, but whatever it is, you love making beautifully designed sites and apps that serve users in the most intelligent, intuitive, and efficient way possible
- You consider a user interface a piece of art
- You consider it play to code up fancy user experiences and custom jQuery plugins
- You’ve spent 40+ hours trying to get a combobox control to look and feel just right
- You’ve coded your own widget because you just couldn’t stand the way an off-the-shelf widget worked with your app
- Your Pinterest account is full of web/app screenshots that you find attractive
- When I say A List you say Apart.
What you’ll work on:
- WordPress development experience (themes, plugins, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable on the command line, not a newbie when it comes to running around your favorite OS
- Desire and ability to server clients
- College degree or equivalent experience
Besides talent, you must also have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and willing to learn new things, organized and detail oriented, and customer friendly. You’ll be expected to work hard and produce intelligent, well-thought out work. You’ll need to love your job!
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Careers